Does the exterior of your home look like it has seen better days? Is it faded or cracking or pealing? The way the exterior looks is one of the first things people notice about your home.
A quality siding job adds beauty, value and protection to the outside of your home, while making things more pleasant inside.
Here are some of the advantages that vinyl siding provides:
- Great Variety of Looks: Vinyl siding comes in a vast selection of designs, colors, textures, trims and other accessories to give the look you want and can get excited about. It can even mimic wood, stone and slate.
- More Energy Efficient: Because insulated vinyl siding places a blanket of protection over your home’s studs it keeps you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, saving you money on your energy bill.
- Increased Resale Value: Vinyl siding makes your home more desirable because of added curb appeal, energy-efficiency and comfort it has, adding value when it’s time to sell.
- Increased Curb Appeal: With all the styles and options you can get with new vinyl siding you can really make your home stand out.
- Decreased Noise: Vinyl siding has insulated backing, which dampens noises from outside.
- Virtually Maintenance Free: Vinyl siding doesn’t need to be painted. And in is not susceptible to rotting, cracking or insect damage. All that is required is an occasional cleaning with a mild soap and water.
- Durability: Vinyl siding can resist heat, cold, and moisture, as well as hail and 200 mile-an-hour winds.
Vinyl siding can be a great investment in your home and in the quality of your life. Want to find out more? Call us today at (661) 396-9970 or 1-844-396-9970, visit our showroom at 4415 Yeager Way, Suite 200 in Bakersfield, California or request your FREE Estimate by filling out the form on this page.
Get Your FREE Estimate
Want to find out more about how Elite Energy Savers can do to increasing the quality of your home while saving money on your energy bills? Fill out the form below to request your FREE Estimate!