Elite Energy Savers is a HERO Program Registered Contractor and we can help you get set up with the HERO Program for your energy-efficient home improvement project.
You can get Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) through the HERO Program. PACE is a local community program that enables financing of energy-efficient and water saving home upgrades that you repay through your property tax bill.
Here are a few details about the HERO Program:
- HERO payments are a property tax assessment and are made through a line item on your property tax bill.
- HERO has flexible repayment options of from 5 to 20 years.
- HERO is based on equity and has no impact on your personal credit score because it is an assessment on your property.
- HERO has no upfront costs because the entire project is financed, including labor costs and fees.
- HERO could have tax benefits because the interest may be tax deductible.
- HERO payments may be able to transfer to the new owner when you sell your house.
Getting your financing through HERO is easy. Just apply online in minutes (fast approvals), choose your terms and sign the documents. Your will be made through your property tax bill.
Contact Elite Energy Savers to help you get started with the HERO Program. Call us at (661) 396-9970 or 1-844-396-9970 or visit our showroom at 4415 Yeager Way, Suite 200 in Bakersfield, California.
The HERO Program is not available in Kern County. Please check out our other financing options if you live within Kern County.
Get Your FREE Estimate
Want to find out more about how Elite Energy Savers can do to increasing the quality of your home while saving money on your energy bills? Fill out the form below to request your FREE Estimate!