Energy-Efficient Replacement Doors
The impact a new entry door can have on your home is undeniable. The right replacement door can help make people feel welcome into your home and be significant in making a good impression.
The experts at Elite Energy Savers are here to help you reap the benefits of a replacement door.
- Energy Efficiency: Your home’s exterior doors can contribute significantly to air leakage, sucking pleasant air out of your home and money out of your wallet. A new door can dramatically reduce the air leaks and the door’s insulation can help with your home’s energy efficiency, leading to a lower utility bill. Adding energy-efficient replacement windows will increase the savings.
- Better Soundproofing: Doors designed for better energy efficiency typically do a much better job at keeping unwanted outside noise out.
- Curb Appeal: Your entry door can make a great first impression and add much to the overall look of your home.
- Home Value: You should never under estimate the appeal that a beautiful, energy-efficient entry door has on a potential home buyer.
- Security: Advances in technology often make a new exterior door more secure than older ones. New designs, updated materials and advances in locks help new entry doors surpass the protection of older, wooden doors.
- Durability: New fiberglass and steel doors are made to last for decades and can hold up to almost anything that Mother Nature throws at them.
Elite Energy Savers offers Therma Tru Doors. Attractive, energy efficient and secure. Upgrading to Therma Tru replacement doors can have a dramatic impact on the comfort, appeal and value of your home. Call Elite Energy Savers at (661) 396-9970 or 1-844-396-9970 or visit our showroom at 4415 Yeager Way, Suite 200 in Bakersfield, California to find out more.
Get Your FREE Estimate
Want to find out more about how Elite Energy Savers can do to increasing the quality of your home while saving money on your energy bills? Fill out the form below to request your FREE Estimate!